Saturday, May 1, 2010
sexting
I love sexting! I have to say I don't think I'm bad at it either. It's the fact that I can do it anywhere. Walking through Target just shopping in the toy section or at work on break surrounded by people. If the other party is helping continue the conversation even better. People everywhere not noticing how wet I am and how blushed my face is because they are in such a rush with their own things. I love knowing that the other party on the phone is somewhere in public as well and feeling their cock stiffen against the fabric of their pants and trying to contain themselves. The thought of how they can't quite get away with it as much as I can makes me even hotter. I would somedal love to be in the same area as someone while I am sexting them. Just so I could be just around the aisle and hear how their breathing might get a bit heavier or watch as they have to discretely rub their manhood to keep it from becoming too noticeable. So remember always to keep a close eye on the innocent looking pretty let's say red head in the produce section. You never know what she may be doing. I think I need to head to the store.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A girl I am flirting with came into my library. I started sexting her. She would look up at me and blush. I was standing behind the counter. My cock was starting to get heavy.
ReplyDeleteThen we started chatting on MySpace. I loved telling her how hot she was and watching her blush and start to squirm in her seat.
She did go to the bathroom before she left...
BTW, I would love to sext you some time. Send me your number. waywardlibrarian at gmail dot com
I always keep a close eye on the pretty redheads... And I have no doubt that you're an excellent sexter.
ReplyDeleteThe red heads are always the ones you have to watch for.
ReplyDelete