Friday, April 30, 2010

Fishing

So I've been thinking and that isn't necessarily a good thing with all the blood that has left my head and traveled to places *south*. I think playmates should be like fishing. Catch and release! I don't want to keep you forever and I don't care if I ever really know your name. Just bring your cock or pussy and stay awhile. When I'm done then I will put you in the closet to take you out and play or just send you on your way. Next......

3 comments:

  1. I agree. Just stay as long as it's good, then, on to the next.. I like your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I can't wait to see what my next fantasies bring. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    An Invitation

    Please check out my new site and let me know if you would like to be listed and linked there with the rest of us.

    www.femaleslavesandsubmissivewomen.com/

    I would appreciate you taking a look and please let me know, when you have time:)

    Thank you.

    Jayne xx

    PS: please add your blog address when replying. Thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete