Friday, April 30, 2010

Feeling empowered

First of all I should give a thank you to my "consultant" for getting me writing this blog to begin with. I resisted and told him no but since I opened my in box and began writing I have not only been incredibly wet but have felt such energy and power. I thought all day while at work about what I would write about and all the fantasies I have. I even found myself daydreaming about customers and coworkers and what they would be like and if they could feel the sexual energy I had between my legs. I spent a few extra minutes on each break in the restroom trying to restrain myself from letting go and giving in to some of those fantasies. I loved the idea that perhaps someone was noticing my outwardly flirtatious behavior and slightly suggestive comments. I felt such power and control. I am usually very submissive and want someone else to take the lead but today was different. I thought about telling each of the men I was seeing, talking, and texting today exactly what they needed to do.

"Shut the fuck up and do as your told." That is what I wanted to scream.

"Get on your knees and worship me the way I should be!"

If you knew me you would know that those things are not usually my normal. I have been dumped more than a few times by men that told me I wasn't good enough for them in numerous ways or that I wasn't pretty enough. To them I now say,

"FUCK YOU!"

I think there are many men and perhaps a couple women who would adore having a good little choir girl that has an inner sex kitten just wanting to find a playmate. There isn't anything I wouldn't think of trying once or twice. hahaha My insatiable appetite for all things pleasurable and my willingness to be someone's sexual plaything has got to be more important than what I look like. For those select few who do know who I really am know even I think I have an element of hotness. Hee Hee

I love pleasuring someone. It is so much more fun for me to know that I am turning you on and making you want to cum than for me to cum myself. I want to enjoy all the senses when I am with someone.
SEE how hot and hard you are getting.
HEAR the moans and begging for me not to stop.
TOUCH every inch of skin and feel how much it throbs.
TASTE you and drink you in.
SMELL the muskiness that your sweat and sex gives off.

I want to play. Doesn't anyone want to play with me? Is there anything you want me to do? I can feel myself swell as I think of telling them all what to do. Where I want their tongues and how I want their bodies to ache for me to help them get relief. My mouth fills with saliva as my clit throbs and my cunt gets wetter. I have so many wishes and wants and needs. So many fantasies that I want to make reality. I want to take a cock in my mouth and tell the man attached to it to be quiet and not interrupt my playing.

So thank you my "consultant" for helping turn me into this lusty, bawdy being. I can only imagine the amount of payment you will eventually require for your tutoring me. I am a very special student and am always wanting to practice, just like any good little choir girl.

Is there anything you want to know? Anything I can entertain you with about myself? Anything you want me to fantasize for you?

3 comments:

  1. Nice 3rd post...
    Ya know, if *I* were your "consultant" I'd tell you "You're weclome...Slut." But then I'd grab you by the hair, force you to your knees, slap you across the face, and shove my hard cock into your throat...

    But maybe that's just *me*...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. If only you were my "consultant". If you were my "consultant" perhaps I'd also tell you I'm not scared of you and bring it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you could take that attitude and desire into bed with a MF couple? Sorry...that one's on my mind today.

    ReplyDelete