I was recently sent the link for the Library Vixen... I absolutely loved reading and fantasizing I was her and I enjoyed her very descriptive writing style.
As I began to read the first entry on the page, it wasn't but a couple of lines until I felt completely swept away. I sat at my computer with such a warm tingling sensation that I writhed around in my seat. As I got wetter and my nipples got harder and certainly made themselves noticeable beneath my pajama shirt I couldn't help myself but gently begin touching my skin. I loved the feeling of my fingernails just barely gracing my face and neck and lips. The hotter I seemed to get the more tiny goosebumps began to pop up. My pussy was aching for attention. But I let it just want for awhile. I kept reading and imagined being in the stacks and being followed as she described. I could feel the breath on the back of my neck and the anticipation as I imagined being grabbed from behind. I wanted to be taken. As my imagination became more involved I couldn't help but raise my shirt and take ahold of my breasts that were loving te feel of the rough shirt grazing them but loved the soft skin of my fingertips even more.
I could feel the blood rushing to my clit as I made it wait for the attention it cried for. The pulsing and throbbing as I sat and slowly touched my legs and hips. I removed the panties I was wearing that had taken all the moisture they could. My heart raced and my breath began to get heavier as I gently teased the outside of the lips. I imagined the staulker in the library using his tongue to do the same motion. I moaned and wimpered but tried to keep quiet as I could hear my neighbors through the wall. I needed more. I wanted more. I let the fingers on my right hand explore what I fantasized was the strangers tongue and let my left hand continue its playful touching of my nipples and my skin. One finger became two and the gentle touching became deep probing and thoughts of the man taking me on top of the library tables. My legs quivered and weakened and I tried to hold back. I was leaning back in the computer chair and picturing myself now bent over the table and being taken from behind and imagining someone else watching. They are hiding just at the end of the stacks and at first I can't see who it is but then realize it is a woman. I decided that in this senario I could enjoy everything so I got louder in my fantasy and real life hoping the neighbors might just hear something but not know what it was. I pictured her enjoying watching me and the stranger never coming any closer.
As the woman in my imagination began to cum, so did the stranger and as I thought of this I started to tickle my clit and beg it to cum. I went from writhing to shaking and soon had my pussy cuming all over my hand. I couldn't stand and instead sat and continued to stroke my hard nipples with my left hand and softly wimpered until I could again catch my breath. My skin was so hot and sensitive and the thought of putting my clothes on was too much. I cleaned up and crawled into bed with the cold blankets touching my hot skin which made me harden up again and my pussy began to throb asking for another bit of play as the thoughts of my readings still fresh in my mind. I resisted as sleep was more pressing but had sweet sweat filled dreams...
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that was lovely, thank you.
ReplyDeletexo.
vix
It looks like I will have to induct new members into my Library Vixen Amorous Society.
ReplyDeleteOk, GLCG, bend over...