Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Skin

I absolutely love skin! All skin, all over the body. The feeling of the fingertips just barely skimming along every part of the body can make goosebumps and other things rise. I love the part of the body just above the pussy or cock. The way it can make the person let out that little gasp of air when touched ever so lightly. That is the best way to wake someone up. One finger just gliding under the waist band of their panties or pajama bottoms. I could spend hours just touching and feeling some one's (or my own) skin. The tingling as you start at the calf and slowly and seductively make your way up. Teasing that special place but not giving it full gratification. Letting it wait until it can't take anymore. I love the bit of skin just under neath the breast. It is soft and seems to warm quickly to any touch. The collar bone, my God, that can get me going the quickest of any part of the body. Standing behind me perhaps while I am typing on the computer and running your fingers across my collar bone and around to the back of my neck will make me do anything. Not that I'm not already willing that is.
I adore feeling with my lips as well. Ears are amazing and nibbling on an earlobe has the ability to stop time. I love a man's nipples for the reason that they are so much more sensitive than you would expect. My tongue caressing just around it and my teeth giving just a tiny nibble. I have even been known to perhaps "accidentally" pulling a hair with my teeth just to give myself a giggle.
Okay so I have avoided mentioning all the obvious places. Well I would hate to leave them out. I love cock. I love licking and playing with it with my fingernails. Not scratching just that light little touch especially if it already wet and then giving a little wisp of air. I don't think the balls should ever be overlooked as well. Taking them in my mouth and gently sucking them a bit to feel them full and ready to explode is very gratifying. And of course taking one finger and seeing just how adventurous the other playmate is by seeing if they let my finger spend time close to their very tightest places. Starting inside the thighs and moving so slowly up that they don't even realize where your intended ending is.
Well I already mentioned my collar bone but I do have a few other things that excite me as well. I have found the love of sleeping in the nude. The way your skin feels in the winter touching the warm blankets and yet having the exposed skin having the cool air embrace it. The summer when the windows are open and just the thin sheet can catch the breeze from outside and cool the small beads of sweat from the heat. There is always the part where you walk by the windows hoping perhaps a neighbor might be looking over from their yard work or porch or well anywhere. There is always the thought that what if something happens and the police or firefighters show up and you have to run out of the house in the middle of the night. Well that thought usually just pulls me into another fantasy that may be suited for another day.
I love the way a bruise feels on the second day. None of the people who know me as the sweet little choir girl would ever know that many times I was sitting next to them that my ass was beat red and starting to bruise. Many times the imprint of a hand or belt was starting to appear and the feeling of sitting would send bursts of pleasure up my spine and my cunt to tingle. Again maybe a different post on that subject.
Many of the men I have been with have had facial hair of some kind. Not all and there is something nice about a clean shaven man. I don't care about hair anywhere else on a man but I like to be clean shaven everywhere. I love when I am getting eaten out by a man with facial hair because it adds that extra tingle to my freshly shaven pussy. The texture difference between the lips and tongue with the roughness of the beard or goatee is amazing. It makes me cum so much harder.
I love skin! I love making out and kissing. I want nothing more than to play. Sometimes a playmate is just a playmate. I don't need it to be the love of my life to use my mouth and fingers to explore their body. I think the best way to drink tequila is to find someone who doesn't mind wearing the salt for you to lick off and if they have a friend or spouse that doesn't mind holding the lime for you all the better.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read about more of your fantasies!

    ReplyDelete