Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fantasy Drive

Well here I am again with another twisted bit from my imagination. As you may know I have talked at length about doing something crazy and of course that includes perhaps taking a trip to Phoenix to try out a very special club. My mind must have reeling the other night because as I drifted off to sleep my dreams were very vivid and very enjoyable. Here is a bit of what I dreamed and perhaps you can use it for some good yourself.

I sat nervously in the front seat of the car. Not truly knowing what I was in for a couple of hours later. I wasn't even sure where I was going. I did know that I wasn't alone. There was a man driving the car and of course a beautiful woman in the back seat just behind me. I could tell that the rear view mirror was turned just right so that the driver had a very clear view of the passenger behind me. We weren't very far down the road when my boldness dissipated and the nervous look crossed my face. Two hours isn't a very long time and I was filled with excitement and with freight. The not knowing was the part I loved as much as I am always the one to find the Christmas presents early. The driver's hand gently fell on my knee and gave a slight squeeze to reaffirm that this would be a good evening and the soft female hand from behind me graced the back of my head slowly stroking my hair as another sign of encouragement. I began to feel the hair on the back of my neck raise and the unmistakable tingle start between my legs.
The car had only gone maybe 10 miles before we pulled over onto a dirt road in one of those towns between here and there that you wonder why anyone would pick to live in. Suddenly the supportive hand that had been on my knee seemed to get rough and force full. "Did you bring the things I told you?" the driver said. "I did but what do you expect me to do with them here?", I replied. The driver told me to be a good girl and keep my mouth shut and hand over the bag. Inside the black satin bag with zebra print interior was my new stash of toys. He went through them and passed them to the woman behind me who was also silent but seemed to know the plan I was about to find out. I couldn't see her but she apparently chose one of the items and the driver seemed pleased with the choice. The next thing I knew was a black sash came from behind me and covered my eyes. The silk was cold and smooth and brought goosebumps to cover my flesh in anticipation. The woman was kind and touched my face as she went to tie the sash around my eyes. Suddenly I could feel the man's hand slightly pull my hair under where my new blindfold was tied. My head jerked back and was tight against the head rest. The car started again and I could tell we were back on the highway.
The radio turned up and my senses began to become more acute with sight having been taken away. I felt the back of a hand caress the side of my face and then neck on it's way to my button down shirt. The woman behind me reached around and began to unbutton my shirt some as the driver had instructed her. I was wearing a new bra for the occasion. It was black and was one of those bralettes that just lifts the girls up but yet doesn't cover the breast much so my nipples were very much on display and saluting. I hadn't told anyone in the car of my undergarments but the slight gasp and ooh from the woman in the back seat was intoxicating and confirmed I had made the right purchase.
The contrast on my nipples between the gentle hand of the woman and the rough texture and hard pinches from the man drove me crazy. I couldn't tell what was going to come next and I loved it. We pulled over again and this time I was told to get out of the car. The woman helped me out and the driver stayed seated and told me that she would be removing my jeans. I was happy to comply since they were becoming wet and since I didn't know if anyone could even see me I wasn't as self conscious as I normally would be. "Get in, cunt!" was all the driver said and I felt a gentle push from the woman. The car started again and I felt an immediate hand land on the the front of my wet panties. "Open your legs and don't make me wait.", the driver said and of course I complied. Suddenly my other surprise was found out. The black lace crotchless panties that were attached to the garter belt and black stockings. "You dirty little whore", he said and I began to writhe a bit just being called such a thing was such a turn on. I could hear the woman behind me slightly moan and knew she was feeling herself as I was there in the front. The driver seemed to talk to her but at times I couldn't hear what he was instructing her to do. All I could hear was my own heart beating and my breath getting heavier. My want and need for the next action.
Soon the hand moved in between my legs to reveal that I had just shaved and my hairless cunt was swelling with anticipation. The driver instructed the woman to feel how wet I was and I felt the change from large, strong, and rough hand to a smaller, softer hand with small fingernails. The fingernails touched my clit and I couldn't help but let out a tiny moan with the exhalation of heavy breath. I began to movement and some rustling in the back seat and suddenly one of the toys came to the front seat. The driver pulled over into a rest area I assumed but never turned off the car. I could hear people passing and tried to imagine their faces if they could see me exposed in the front seat. The toy was one I had not ever used. It looked like a bug and had long antennas that were made to drive the clit wild. I heard the driver push it into the cigarette lighter and the humming begin. I knew what was next. It moved slowly across my nipples and down my chest and stomach. The driver gave it to the woman and the car moved again. She was in charge this time and she knew exactly what to do and where to put it. I was making so much noise but wasn't sure if it was in my head or out loud. She asked if I liked it and I am not sure I could even answer. The driver's hand grabbed mine and placed it on his throbbing cock that was barely being contained beneath the thin fabric of his pants. I couldn't help but rub it and wonder what it looked like outside of his pants and just how it would feel in my mouth and my ass and my cunt and anywhere else he desired to put it. Just as I was about to cum the woman took it from my crotch and put both hands on my breasts. They were warm and wet from me and I gave the driver a squeeze that made him nearly rise from his seat. We pulled off the road again and I knew we must be getting close to the outskirts of the city where we were heading. This time the car stopped and I heard the driver get out. The back door opened and the woman got out as well. I sat in the car and couldn't tell what was happening. Just as I couldn't take anymore and went to pull off the blindfold the door opened and the driver asked what the hell I thought I was doing. "I didn't say you could remove that. Just for that there will be consequences." I was helped out of the car and pushed over the hood. I could feel the warmth of the car and the cool breeze that was making my wetness all the more exciting. Suddenly a hand came across my ass. I lunged forward out of the shock not only of being hit but the realization that it wasn't the driver's hand but the woman's. SLAP again only this time the driver's hand. The sting was recognizable and I knew my ass must be red and that again was a complete turn on. The tie was undone and the sash fell on the hood. It was dark but the light from the freeway and cars going were lighting up the distance. The woman came and kissed me as the driver undid his pants, not able to keep what was underneath tamed. He came up behind the woman and grabbed her breasts and kissed her neck. His eyes always making sure that I was watching. His hand came and grasped in between the woman's legs and she was nearly pulled up as he pushed his fingers deep inside. He grabbed my hand and placed it on the woman's breast and with his hand guiding mine we searched every inch of each breast and I couldn't help but feel the need to lick them and suck. I took turns with each one lightly using my tongue to feel every curve. And as the driver had made sure I was watching I was the one making sure he was watching.
The driver turned the woman around and she went down and took his cock into her mouth as she had many times before knowing just how much suction to use to keep him wanting more. His hands found my exposed breasts still in their barely there bra and his mouth found my nipples and his teeth gave small nibbles that seemed to mimic the rhythm of the pulsing of his cock in her mouth. I have always been a fan of facial hair and the feeling it can produce on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and love the different textures this night had already provided and this was no exception. Suddenly the driver could take no more and came in her mouth, and she took every bit of him in her mouth. She stood and kissed me so that I could have a small taste as well. So generous to share. She pulled her shirt over her gloriously round breasts and opened the backseat. She helped me into the backseat and we sat back there together and let the driver watch us in the rear view mirror as we kissed several times and held each other as the driver continued the drive. We knew he was watching and knew he was loving every minute of it. Neither of us was necessarily into girl's but we both loved the way it made men go crazy watching. I was taken aback by how now as we were getting to our destination the driver was no longer being as gruff. We pulled into the parking lot and positioned our clothes back into their proper places even though we knew they would be coming off again soon enough. Just as we got inside the door, the driver smacked my ass again hard and pulled me to the side. The woman handed him a small bag not unlike the one I had brought with my toys inside. The driver turned me around and told me to close my eyes. I felt and smelled the leather of the collar and as it buckled and I was spun back around I was told, "Now be a good girl and do as I say. You belong to us right now and we will decide who gets you first." I looked to the woman and she just smiled coyly and kissed the driver and handed him the leash and the hand restraints that would soon go around my wrists. I wondered what would happen just inside the door. I didn't know whether to be scared or aroused but the wetness told me it didn't matter.........

Well there you are another one of my little emails that was never written by me. Well that is the story I am sticking to. I am just not that bad of a girl to every have such fantasies you know. Well tell me what you think and if it helped you get along. Feel free to be as descriptive as you can.

2 comments:

  1. Does anyone want to go on a road trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. Just tell me where you'll be kneeling by the side of the road in just a men's dress shirt and cuffed wrists, and I'll meet you there.

    ReplyDelete