Thursday, May 27, 2010

Solo Vacation Fantasy #2

I get to my hotel room and am longing to see something beautiful from the window. I move toward the balcony and open the curtains. I had asked for a view of the river but instead I am looking directly into the other tower of the hotel. I begin to get angry as I realize that my view is other windows and not the serene river I thought would give me the relaxation I was craving. As I dropped my head and went to grab the curtains to shut them my eyes rest on a room across the way. I can see it is a woman and though I can't see her face I do see her lay on her bed. She is dressed in a business suit and I can only assume she is in town on business as she is there alone.
I can see her from the collarbone down and as she is lying there she removes her jacket and throws it haphazzardly across to the chair. Her hands are tracing the hemline of her skirt and I can tell she is beginning to raise it. I see her black hose but as she lifts the front of her skirt up I see that they are attached to a garter. What a naughty business woman. I love it. She unbuttons her shirt and I am mesmerized and can't seem to leave the window and in fact find myself moving as close as I can. Her bra is from my angle conservative and beige. Quite the contrast to the garter and panties that are now on full diplay. Her fingers are searching her skin and slowly I can tell she is becoming more and more excited by the way she is rocking back and forth on the bed. I see her beautiful breasts make their appearance andshe welcomes them to play. She now begins to focus on the trail that leads down to her wet cunt and the panties that I can just barely see.
She scoots back and now I can only see from her thighs down and I strain to see if I can get in any position to see more though to no avail. I see her leg closest to me though bend at the knee and her hand goes from her hip to her cunt. I can tell by the way her legs are moving and tensing that she is enjoying herself and as I watch her getting closer to cumming I myself am touching my breasts and have started feeling my own wetness. I get lost in myself as I see her other leg come to join the other and her pace seem to quicken. Suddenly I see her twitch and then that sweet relaxation as she has come and she moves out of site.
I am completely turned on by having watch her and I am standing in the window lost and oblivious to the fact that I myself am now on full display. My left hand is pinching my nipples andsqueezing by breasts as my right has moved into my panties and has been flicking my clit. I suddenly realize that I am being watched. I see a man with binoculars across the space between towers and he is watching me. I can't tell if he is enjoying the show or not but the show is going to continue. I look directly at him and feel as though I am looking directly into the binoculars. I get hotter and plunge my fingers into my wet, hot, full pussy. I imagine it is the mystery man across the way. I spread my legs a bit more and have pressed my breasts against the glass of the window. I go up on my toes a bit as I cum and slowly pull my wet fingers out. I make contact with the man again and I place my fingers in my mouth to taste my sweetness. With that he lowers the binoculars and I see his face. I wave with my free hand and turn and walk away. I wonder if I will see him at the hotel restuaraunt at breakfast. I hear the phone ring and the front desk says they are sorry and will have another room ready. I tell them there is no problem and I am extremely happy with my room.

4 comments:

  1. such the dirty little tease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what do you do when I come back to the room and catch you showing off for the guy across the way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm hot. I have this great image of you painting streaks on the window with the juice from your pussy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had one such experience while in Cape Town! was watching the waters frm my balcony, it started drizzling, it made me immensely aroused! parted my robe and went about it... as I was luving the build up I saw a cpl watch me intensely from few rooms away.. it was fun indeed.

    ReplyDelete