Saturday, May 15, 2010

How to get out of a ticket.

The last couple of days have been quite interesting. As I was leaving my house to go to a nail appointment I heard my name over a police radio in front of my apartment. It seems the night before as I lay snug naked in my bed a nearby fight ended with someone punching out my back driver's side window. My poor car was covered in glass and even a little bit of blood from the assailant. Well the very cute and very young police officer was very nice and did all he could do to help me. I felt like the puma. (Not being quite old enough to be the young man's mother I couldn't possibly be a cougar) He was taking pictures and even attempted to use a DNA kit on the blood evidence if someone hadn't taken his kit. Well they found the guy who happens to be the ex boyfriend of the sister of someone in my complex. All very Jerry Springer. I now get to pay for it to get fixed and then hope the court date happens and the judge makes him pay me back. Well after all of that I decided I could use a couple erotic tales to lighten my mood since I missed my appointment. I read from Library vixen her post about a security guard and was instantly fantasizing about my young policeman and my day quite improved.

Here is my fantasy:

I am traveling down a quiet stretch of road just before dusk. It is a warm day and of course the air conditioning is on the fritz in the car. I can feel the sweat rolling down my back and settling in the seat. I decide the panties have to go and pull up the skirt I am wearing to try to cool off. I decide since it is so deserted I can easily pull this off without pulling onto the side of the road. I of course instantly slam my foot down on the gas as I shimmy the lace panties off and swerve slightly as the skirt now resembles more a belt than pencil skirt. In my hast to cool down I didn't notice the highway patrol car on the shoulder.
The lights and siren come on and I slowly pull over to the side of the road. I am frustrated and annoyed at the inconvenience but also know that it is my own fault. I in my frantic state forget that my pussy is showing and my panties are laying beside me in the passenger seat. The young officer approached my window and I realize he can't be more than 24. He must have just gotten out of the academy and his fresh face and oh so trying to hard to be stern face makes me utter a small giggle. He asks for the usual ID and paperwork. I reach into the glove box and as I grab the insurance and registration my mini vibrator fell out. I instantly turn red and try to grab it as it rolls under the seat. I look up at the officer and as I start to apologize for the chaos I see in his aviator glasses the reflection of my wet cunt. I go to pull my skirt down and he stops me. "There is no need Ma'am. I think we can work this out. Let me check your information and I will be right back." I am mortified and turned on at the same time. How long had he been looking at my pussy and when I reached for my information my ass was up in the air as well. Is there a ticket for indecent exposure while driving? Suddenly the buzz of his police radio goes on. "Ma'am I need you to step out of the vehicle and move to the rear of your car." I open the door slowly and take a step out. As I go to pull my skirt down as I walk to the trunk of the car I hear him say, "Please put your hands in the air and do not touch anything." I can feel myself getting wet and my face turning a vibrant shade of red. I want to blame the heat but I know that isn't the reason. "Put your hands on the trunk and remain still while I search your vehicle.", the officer said with force and not the childlike voice you would expect from his baby-like face.
I waited patiently as I saw him go into the passenger side of the car. I suddenly wonder what I must have done and close my eyes trying not to cry. I hear him approach me and I feel his hands on my shoulders. His hands begin to move down my body as if he is searching me for contraband. As he gets to my ass his intention begins to become clear. He works his way down my legs and with a kick of his boots spreads my legs apart. He pushes me from the back of my neck down towards the trunk hood. He is resting his body close to mine and I can feel his cock or nightstick looking for a place between my ass checks. I hear a noise and remember my vibrator that rolled under the seat. He must have gotten it and put it in his belt while I had my eyes closed. He places it against my clit while I am bent over the metal of the trunk. I am already so wet that I let out a moan. He begins to tell me that if I do as I am told there won't be any reason for my citation but that he wouldn't give me another warning. I cum hard and fast. The vibe on my clit and the forceful tone of his voice made me not able to control it. He stopped and walked away. I didn't know what to do or where he had gone. As I started to move he was back again. Dashboard camera was all he whispered in my ear. I wasn't sure if he turned it off or turned it on. I hoped for turned on. The thought of the other officers watching him fuck me would be a great way to start their day at the station.
He pulled my hair and my head was forced back. He bit at my neck and shoulders. His other hand came across my chest and found it's place over my right breast and made quick work of my nipple. He twisted and pulled, not in an angry way but in a teasing gesture he seemed to know would get me ready. He was a young cop and I guessed his height and weight about 5'9 and 165lbs. Not the largest man but I had high hopes for what he had by the bulge I felt growing against my back. His pants unzipped and his cock made it's appearance. He never let me turn around and he made sure my head stayed facing the trunk. The hand that had kept my hair intertwined and me in my place had now traveled to my pussy where he began fingering me in a rhythm that matched my labored breathing.
Suddenly his fingers disappeared and I felt the head of his cock pressing between my engorged lips. He was well endowed and teased me by only putting in a little in at a time and then taking it back out. He thrusted forward and at the same time I edged backward taking in his cock. The breath escaped in a whimper and I was filled with him. I began to grind back into him and he pulled my hair again with the words, "Remember you already got your warning." I stopped and let him again be in control. He thrusted deep and began to increase his speed. It was only a couple minutes and I felt him begin to tighten his muscles. In one move he moved out of me and on the hot roadway I felt his hot cum hit me right above my ass and at just the small of my back where my skirt had been raised to. I fell against the trunk hood and he walked away. I felt something land on my back and then fall to the ground. His car started and I saw him drive past me still standing with his cum dripping down my ass. He never looked back and I found next to me a piece of paper that said,

Clean up and drive safely you never know where the police
will be next. Thanks for the stop.

I stumbled back to the drivers seat and before I got in found a napkin in the console and wiped the officers' cum off. I sat down and took a moment to breathe. I had closed my eyes and must have dosed off for a moment. I woke to the sound of a woman officer asking if I was having a problem. Staring back at me was the same reflection I had seen in the first officers glasses. Before I could respond I heard her tell me to please exit the vehicle and stand with my hands on the hood of the trunk. I wondered if her dashboard camera was off or on......

1 comment:

  1. I can almost picture you impaled on her nightstick...

    ReplyDelete