Monday, May 24, 2010

Solo Vacation Fantasy

As I get to my hotel room I realize just how exhausted I am. This was a trip to hide from the world. A trip to de-stress and recharge my batteries so to speak. I put my bag down and go straight for the bed. I lay down and listen to the silence and take a couple deep breaths. I suddenly hear a couple coming down the hall. I can tell they have been drinking and their giggling and slight moaning as they get closer to my door tells me exactly what will be happening next in their room. I hear them very close and hear the sound of the door to my adjoining room unlock and open. I listen intently to the sounds and can't help but get wet.
I get up and move closer to the door that is attached to their room. I open my door knowing that theirs is still locked but it gives me a more unmuffled sound. I hear him throw her down on the bed. I can hear the sound of the zipper on her pants being undone and the distinct moan as he seemingly removes them.
I rest up against the wall near the door and my hand starts to wander. I hear the woman tell him to taste her and I feel as though I myself am being ravished as I can tell she is. I can just make out the groans coming from her as he is moving his tongue between her womanly folds. I can hear her breath quicken and I can feel mine beginning to match hers. I wonder what she looks like and I wonder how wet she is and what she might taste like. I can tell by the scream she is cumming and with that I feel my own wetness spill out.
The bodies shift on the bed and I listen as she tells him how hard he is. She starts to suck and caress his cock in her mouth from what he says and I love hearing his voice deepen and become more guttural sounding as he gets closer to letting go in her mouth.
I remember that since this was a solo vacation my toys were still in my suitcase. I hate to leave my perfect audio spot but I need to get my toys. I grab the dildo since I don't want the sound of the vibrator to be heard and interrupt the couple next door. The headboard starts to hit the wall and I know that he is banging his cock into her cunt. I use the dildo and try and get into their rhythm. I feel as though he is in me and I am so ready to cum again with them this time. I can't hold back and I yell out as I cum. I know the couple must be able to hear me but I can't be quiet any longer. As my noise starts to come down I can hear as they cum then as well. A few seconds of quiet is followed by slight giggling and the sound of the door from their side opening.
It is dark and I can't see anything but I hear the man's voice say "you're welcome" I answer back with thank you and the door shut.

6 comments:

  1. And a couple of minutes later you hear a knock on your door. Do you answer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I answer the door! I wouldn't want to be rude plus you never know what kind of fun is on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did they knock?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only in my fantasy did they knock. I have another fantasy about my solo vacation I will post in a bit. More perhaps what I can see from the window of my room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just great...
    yet, do you wanna have a bevy
    of boys falling at your feet
    everywhere you travel in
    Seventh-Heaven to take
    a shower withem???
    I do.
    I wannum.
    Im kind of, sort of a bi...
    yet, I dare not do it here.
    Only in Seventh-Heaven can we
    make love for eternity if you desire.
    Follow us to the Great Beyond...

    HEER YE! O HEER YE!!

    I'd love to meet you
    in intoxicating Seventh-Heaven...
    yet, you first must be prepared:
    Find-out what RCIA means and join;
    classes are free,
    starting early September:
    classes are 9 months +
    eternity Upstairs =
    cannot beat that, dood.

    Im sooo not better than you
    ...yet, I gotta lotta d'knowlijj
    which'll save-your-soul, kapiche??
    Sorry fo d'New Yoirk accent.
    Again, find-out what RCIA means.
    Make Your Choice  -SAW

    PS 'Saving souls from Hell
    should be your
    primary occupation'
    -Jesus

    Turn-away from idolatry/indifference
    (worshipping the world).
    Turn-away from sin.
    Turn 180°
    Turn RITE.
    reTurn to Jesus:
    repent and be forgiven.
    Focus on Jesus.
    Follow us to the Great Beyond.
    Follow us to Seventh-Heaven.
    Follow us to Holy Mass
    & say the Rosary once per day.
    Do the RCIA, too.
    I. Love. You. earthling
    I'll pray for you.
    trustNjesus.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    Yes, earthling, Im an NDE:
    I know exactly what Almighty God
    has prepared for those who love Him,
    an eternal explosion-of-extravagance
    which few are askin for anymore...
    yet, 1-outta-1 bites-the-dust.
    Choose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just great...
    yet, do you wanna have a bevy
    of boys falling at your feet
    everywhere you travel in
    Seventh-Heaven to take
    a shower withem???
    I do.
    I wannum.
    Im kind of, sort of a bi...
    yet, I dare not do it here.
    Only in Seventh-Heaven can we
    make love for eternity if you desire.
    Follow us to the Great Beyond...

    HEER YE! O HEER YE!!

    I'd love to meet you
    in intoxicating Seventh-Heaven...
    yet, you first must be prepared:
    Find-out what RCIA means and join;
    classes are free,
    starting early September:
    classes are 9 months +
    eternity Upstairs =
    cannot beat that, dood.

    Im sooo not better than you
    ...yet, I gotta lotta d'knowlijj
    which'll save-your-soul, kapiche??
    Sorry fo d'New Yoirk accent.
    Again, find-out what RCIA means.
    Make Your Choice  -SAW

    PS 'Saving souls from Hell
    should be your
    primary occupation'
    -Jesus

    Turn-away from idolatry/indifference
    (worshipping the world).
    Turn-away from sin.
    Turn 180°
    Turn RITE.
    reTurn to Jesus:
    repent and be forgiven.
    Focus on Jesus.
    Follow us to the Great Beyond.
    Follow us to Seventh-Heaven.
    Follow us to Holy Mass
    & say the Rosary once per day.
    Do the RCIA, too.
    I. Love. You. earthling
    I'll pray for you.
    trustNjesus.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    Yes, earthling, Im an NDE:
    I know exactly what Almighty God
    has prepared for those who love Him,
    an eternal explosion-of-extravagance
    which few are askin for anymore...
    yet, 1-outta-1 bites-the-dust.
    Choose.

    ReplyDelete