Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cock Obsession

I have been obsessed with cock lately. I mean all cock. I want to know how big it is and how big it will get. Does it go to the left or does it lean to the right. Is it cut or not. Is it smooth or hairy. I have to say women are much better at looking over a potential lover than a man. My eyes can move so quickly to your package and yet still be focused on my task at hand. Lately though my mind has wandered while searching the spot toward the front of many a pair of pants, so much so I am sure I have been caught more than a couple times. I start daydreaming about unzipping your pants and letting your cock make it's presence known. I imagine the glisten of precum just on the tip and find my mouth watering for it's sweet taste. I think of how it will fill my mouth and which will leave me gagging. I want to watch it grow and see just how hard it can get. I want to feel the girth in my hands and I want to feel it as it pulses with the flow of blood. I watch as people walk at work or on the street and wonder if they are thinking the same thoughts as me. Is it wrong to ask a man blatantly, "Excuse me sir, but what are the actual dimensions of your dick and do you mind if I give it a look?" I don't think that would go over so well in some situations. I am not stuck on big or small. I don't really care what kind of penis envy is going through some men's minds. I love them all. I really truly do. They are right there it isn't like on a woman where everything is hidden and playing is more of an inward job. Men do you realize all the things you can do with your cock! So many places on a woman you can put it. There are some men that I cannot wait to see what they have in real life. I can imagine and see pictures but until my hands are around it stroking it and leading it into numerous places I will not rest. I love feeling the ridges and veins that run the length of the shaft. I want my tongue to explore and watch as you take it in your own hands and make yourself cum. How my smaller hands look different at the base of it than your large strong hands. What nail polish looks best when my nails are tracing along it driving you crazy. I know that this fascination is one that will last forever because each one is different and I think I should see as many as possible in order to quench my thirst for them. So what does yours look like or what does the best one you've seen look like? Who's going to share and let me start some research?

5 comments:

  1. I'll put my hand up and offer to submit myself for examination...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me when and where. I'd love to share my cock with you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you asked so nicely...

    Mine is about 7 1/2" long when it is fully erect, and thick enough that I can just touch my middle finger to my thumb when I encircle it. Still foreskinned, but when it's hard, the skin slides right back. And when I am fully engorged, there is very little give- it doesn't bend or stretch or anything like that. It has one purpose only...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You boys are all so nice to help me with my research. SillyBastard thank you for the description. I will keep that purpose in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if you fancy examining it sometime, just drop me a line: pdb_1@yahoo.com.au ;-)

    ReplyDelete