I wanted to share an experience I had at work last night. It was very fun and I think I deserve employee of the year.
I work in a place that is right next door to a hotel. The area in which I work deals with money and of course customer service. I like to say I flirt for a dollar tip. hahaha Well last night a guy that comes in quite often came to my window. He is cute and I know young. He somewhat knew my ex boyfriend and had asked just a couple weeks ago how he was doing. I told him we had broken up and he looked surprised and apologized. i told him his loss not mine. Well tonight he came up to my part of work and very confidently asked if I was going to give him my number or what since the other was out of the picture. I found it extremely sexy that he would be so bold and told him I would think about it. The more he drank the more he would come pick little fights with me just to say loudly that we were in love but I didn't know it yet.
When I got out of work I stopped to see him and he asked if I was going to hang out with him. He said to hurry and tell him because if not he was going to make other plans. Before I could say anything he got a comp for a hotel room for the night and said I would stay with him. I went home to change clothes and put on some sexier panties of course. When I got back he kept kissing me and grabbing me and holding me. This is all great but I was in front of employees that on the current shift didn't know me very well. Though I was a bit embarrassed I did find it a turn on. Especially because there was a new security guard that I find very sexy and he kept coming closer to check out the loud guy I was with. I kept trying to look at him while the one I was with was holding me.
The guy I was with (P) was done with what he was doing he looked at me and said "baby are you ready to get to the room" Without saying really anything he grabbed my hand and we were off to walk next door. As the door closed P looked at me and said "You know we are going to play now right?" I told him I figured and that he should know that I was about 12 years older than him. He said he didn't care that was perfect and we were off. We checked in at the desk and The whole time his hand was riding my ass. over my jeans and under my jeans. We got the key and got in the elevator. Before the doors even closed he had me pressed up against the wall kissing me and putting his hands under my sweater. Luckily the room was not far from the elevator. The light never even had a chance to be turned on before my clothes were off and his fingers were grabbing my pussy and he was feeling just how wet I was. Next he pushed me to my knees and I unzipped his pants and a marvelous cock nearly hit me in the face. He was smooth and shaved. I took as much as I could into my mouth and used my fingers to gently move up his legs and around to his ass. He pulled me up and we headed to the bed. I sat in front of him and sucked his cock for a while. I took my time and made sure to also tickle his balls with my tongue before I took them into my mouth and sucked as well. He loved it! I felt like I was in bliss with his delicious soft skinned balls in my mouth. He stopped me and said that he had to lick me. I moved up to the bed and while in a 69 position he licked and ate my pussy like never before. I sucked and kissed his cock and even experimented getting past my gag reflex to gag him as far down as I could. He asked where I wanted him to cum and I told him anywhere and everywhere he wanted.
He asked if it was alright if he fucked my ass. I told him that was fine with me and He seemed shocked. I guess here he was 25 years old and divorced and had never had a woman say they would let him in her ass! Some women just don't know what they are missing. I straddled him and guided it little by little in my dark places. He was so hard and big that it took awhile for me to get him all the way in. Once there though I rode him with my ass while he kept telling me how good that felt and he couldn't believe I was letting him do that. He said he was going to come and I got off and let him get beck in control. He then took me from behind alternating between my pussy and ass. I love that feeling when the man's balls are hitting your clit while being taking from behind in the ass on all fours.
He asked again where I wanted him to cum and I told him my mouth. I quickly moved to where I could get on his cock and suck. It didn't take long and soon I was taking it all in. It was so sweet and came out with such force I nearly gagged. We laid there for awhile and he wrapped his arms around me as I of course continued to shake like I always seem to. He talked about his family and answered any questions I had about him. Then I just told him that I had no strings on him and by all means call me or don't I had a good time and that is that. We stayed a bit longer and he wanted to go back next door. He asked if I was going to go with him or stay there. I told him if he wanted me to go he had better ask nicely. He said please and I realized I was this great tutor who let him try things he always wanted and then gave him a lesson in manners.
We walked back in to my workplace and I knew the staff was looking at me funny. My makeup was all but off, my hair was quite a mess and I just seemed to have that freshly fucked look. Of course that made me want to chat with everyone and see just if they really could tell. I left him where he was and truly payed him no attention. I checked out the other guys and watched what they were all doing and on occasion I would go back and check on P. Finally an hour or so later he grabbed my hand and took me back to the room again.
When we got to the room I said goodbye and I'll see you around. He told me to stay and it would be stupid to leave when there was a perfectly good bed. I laid down and we curled up fully clothed and slept a bit.
The alarm of his phone went off only a couple hours later and he barely stirred. I thought that I should do something to wake him so I let my fingers do a little playing and massaged his cock from the outside of his pants. He was already getting hard like he just never got flaccid from the hours before. His semi hard cock grew quickly and I decide to let my mouth have a bit of fun as well and inched my way down the bed a bit. I undid his belt and pants and again his lovely cock popped out like a jack in the box. I took it in my mouth and it was easier to take more of it at first than it had been before. I sucked hard and he showed his appreciation with moaning and slight pulling of my hair. He also was helpful in holding my head in place while I chocked a bit and took him in. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up and told me he needed to fuck me. I got up and removed my pants and he began to finger me a bit as I didn't waste any time getting his cock back in my mouth. He gave me a direction to stop and get on him and put him anywhere I wanted. I got over him and put his hard dick in my cunt. He felt so good and I rode him hard. I think it turned me on even more when he kept saying how he couldn't understand why my ex would let that go. Suddenly he said he was going to cum and I got off of him so I could watch him take off the condom and cum in his hand. He said oh my God there is so much more than I thought. I wanted to lick it off of him but he quickly cleaned his hand. I continued to shake a bit and told him not to mind me while I did a little finishing of my own. He rolled over and put his hand over me as I finished and the light of the sun was coming in through the curtains. We stayed for a few more minutes until he realized his alarm was going off for what seemed the hundredth time and he needed to get to work. He told me to stay but I said no. I left with him and he went one way and I went out the other. I hurried to my car hoping none of my coworkers go through the parking lot in the condition I was in. I got to my apartment and thought how impressed I was with myself. Not only did I take this guy and give him experiences he had never had the opportunity to have but really what great follow through I gave in customer service. I should be employee of the year. i let him in every orifice and gave him a lot of attention as well. I don't know if I will see him again or not but I know that if not that's okay. I am sure I made his experience at my job a worthwhile one and one he soon won't forget. It gave me a boost as well. I was enjoying my new found confidence all day, even when the ex came in to make me help him as he does every so often when I was at work today. I wondered if he could tell and if the look of sex was in my eyes. I helped him and didn't give him the satisfaction of upsetting me. I knew that at some point he would see P and I wondered if P would say anything about our little tryst. I hoped he would but it doesn't really matter.
I think I should teach the training class in customer service. Is there anyone who wants to sign up? Should I just install one of those "Take your number here" machines in front of where I stand? Either way I was great at giving the customer what he wanted and I did with only taking a 2 dollar tip to begin with. I think I might hold out for a bit more next time.
Who has the next number?.........
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I do!
ReplyDeleteoooh. Pick me!
well I certainly hope you'll address my list of complaints.
ReplyDelete