

My "consultant" into all things new and daring for me gave me an order this evening. After trying out the picture taking in the restroom with the choir outside the door yesterday, I was told I should find a semi public place and have a little fun. I went driving around town with my pants half off and finally settled on a place. A few blocks from where I live near a creek but just feet away from passing cars and a business at my back. I turned on the dome light and hoped the cops didn't drive through because unlike my fantasy, this was real. The pictures aren't the greatest but this was a first step.
Naughty, naughty choir girl. Did it thrill you enough to get you off? Because it'd be a terrible waste if you didn't...
ReplyDeleteWell yes it did. I think the driving with my pants half off did the trick though. I kept passing so many people being pulled over.
ReplyDeleteI can well imagine. I once had a slut I knew drive on the highway for half an hour while stroking my cock. When we finally pulled into a motel parking lot, I shot a load in her mouth like I had never done before. That exhibitionism is what did it.
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing like a road trip.
ReplyDeleteA full tank of gas, some good tunes, and a willing partner by your side. Nothing better.
ReplyDeleteNice assignment!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what else surfaces...
You were a good little girl to complete your assignment. Will you be doing more things in public? Sounds like exhibitionism turns you on.
ReplyDeleteAnd loved your girls in the previous photo. Are you going to share your nipples?
FD
naughty girl. I love assignments.
ReplyDeletethats a naughty one indeed... fooling the busy world around u!! its fun...
ReplyDeleteYou have shown great interest in ur assignment indeed...