I love to kiss.
I love to feel my lips tingle just before they touch yours.
I love to kiss your neck.
I think kissing can be one of the most erotic things in the world. I love to start with those slow soft kisses that just graze the lips. Then kisses that last a little longer but closed mouth with the lips slightly overlapped. Kisses that taste of Chai tea or chocolate. Kisses after something spicy so your already sensitive lips and tongue are heightened to a new level. I want to feel your lips brush past my cheek and wander down to my neck and collarbone. I am a sucker for the neck. Not in a weird vampire way but if you kiss me on the back of the neck I instantly feel shivers down my arms and chills down my back. The easiest way to get me to say yes to anything is to kiss me there.
I think sometimes the tongue is much too forceful in a kiss. Don't shove it down my throat and wave it around like a flag. Start slow and caress my tongue with yours. Use your tongue as if it is trying to guide mine to come play with yours. I like to sometimes give a little bite to your lower lip or try and catch your tongue with my teeth. I little play so you know I am getting ready for more. I think women kiss much better than most men. They are softer and understand the not rushing into the whole thing. We women are more teasing and flirty with our kisses. We want to drive the other person wild with our mouths. I love when you go to kiss me and I pull back a bit and make you reach for it and work for it. I love that look of wanting in your eyes. I am a tease and I love it.
I sometimes open my eyes so I can see you come towards me and I can see the world suddenly become out of focus and everything turns into a beautiful watercolor. Everything melding together as your mouths and lips and tongues combine.
I love my toys and they are great fun but lately I have wanted more personal connection. Not emotional connection, that isn't my craving though it is nice, but just the feeling of someone else there in the same moment. A toy doesn't kiss and a toy doesn't caress and breathe in your ear and on your neck. If they did I would buy one right now, but I think I may have to just keep my eyes out for someone who wants to play.
Kisses can say so much that words can. There is the quick peck on the cheek or lips that is friendly but doesn't open an invitation for more. There is the closed mouth kiss that hangs on a bit longer and has a little more suction just to test the waters to see if the other person might want to play. And of course there is that kiss that makes your knees weak and makes you feel like you are being taken to another place entirely.
My favorite kiss is the one that says I don't know what will happen tomorrow but I am here right now and I need you and can't wait another minute.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good post, I'm a sucker for kisses too... it heats me up n up n up....! keep goin...
ReplyDelete