Well this good little choir girl really does get to be just that today. Two concerts with different groups. So any suggestions on how I can be naughty with no one knowing while I stand up there and sing? Anything I should think about to keep myself from getting too nervous?
Pop a love egg in before you start ;)
ReplyDeleteWear a tight thong pulled up between you lips, and dress slutty. But don't let your music suffer. You must sing well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the suggestions. I did have a black lace thongs pulled up tightly. it is difficult to sing Brahms while feeling the fabric rubbing my clit but I did the best I could.
ReplyDeleteHow about a crotch rope pulled up tight in your slit with a knot in the rope pulled up tight in your slit.
ReplyDeleteYou said you like to be told what to do so wear the crotch rope tomorrow (tie it around your belly, through your slit and then up your rear and tied in back) and tell us how it affeced you to wear it during the day inside your panties.
And then the next day, wear a tack bra. Pull tacks through your bra and then wear it and you'll feel the tacks against your breasts.
Then tell us what that felt like.
You said you like to explore so those are two ideas for you to explore.
FD
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI see that you like to be told what to do; would you like to be linked and listed with us submissives here?
http://www.femaleslavesandsubmissivewomen.com/
If so, when replying, please leave your blog address:)
Thanks.
Jayne
xx