Well here I am in yet another mood. I know I know this isn't what you want to hear. I promise I will get back to writing any and all fantasies I could ever possibly dream up, but if I don't get this out of my head then those won't come along easily.
I am a recovering hopeless romantic. There I have said it. I think the other term for it is cheap and easy. I will read any little action into something heart felt. I once swooned over a bouquet of weeds picked from along side the road. Yes that is right I thought how wonderful a gesture and how sweet it was. It was cheap and I realize now that he just wanted to get laid. I once accepted picking up my own birthday cake which of course didn't even come with a card. I thought the cake was so nice and he had to call in a order that takes effort. No it was lazy and he just wanted to get laid. I have even accepted a man telling me that I was not pretty enough and he thought he deserved more. I also believe his exact words were," When I look at you I go Ewwwww." I accepted that as truth and thought oh sure well at least he put up with me for as long as he did. I have been told I wasn't as smart or attractive or wealthy or any other number of things. Keep in mind I do not blame any of my past relationships. I totally take the blame. Why? Because I was dumb enough to listen and put up with it.
I am a sucker for a flower and I am a pushover for anything you make involving construction paper. I am the worst of the romantics and I should probably start a 12 step program for it. But I am done with all the crap. What none of my past relationships have realized is I am a FREAK. I will try anything and I will probably like it. Not only that if I don't think I do I will try it again just to make sure. I have lost over 150 pounds in the last 7 years and I don't care anymore. I am pretty and I am hot. Every last pound I weigh and every loose bit of flesh that hangs is a testament to who I am. I am done waiting for Prince Charming because he doesn't exist. I am a girl who wants to wear your ratty T shirt with a pair of lace panties. I LOVE football and I can't wait for the season to start. In fact I am a big fan of all violent sports. I appreciate a beer gut on a man and love to drink beer. (okay not the light wimpy stuff though) I don't care if a man has hair on his head or hair on his back. If you treat me nice and make an effort once in a while I am yours(and probably anyone else you want to watch me with) hahaha
I will let you cum in any hole you want. I will let you tie me up or if you want I'll tie you up. I will take it in the ass like your past girlfriends and wives wouldn't and I will actually like it. I will suck your cock and I will hold you and caress you with no regard to my own pleasure. That is me. I am a FREAK. I will be your girly girl out in public and I will be your Mother's best friend. I will be your guy friends football buddy and I will act like a whore in the bedroom or anywhere else.
Am I being unreasonable to think that there should be a line of men and or women dying to get a hold of me. I want to pay my own bills and I don't want to depend on you. Recently I discovered that I am a sucker and I get into a habit of trying to make concessions for every relationship. What I should have done or what I did wrong. I didn't do shit wrong I just let you get away with crap. I am excited by my new phase of life. I can't wait to try anything and everything. I am going to get my clit hood pierced. Why? Because it is damn sexy and I will know it is there and you might not get the chance to see it. I want to have sex in public and I don't care who sees. I have always been the good little choir girl and really it's time the good girl was a bit badder. I am ready to live my life without regrets and take responsibility for every decision I make bad or good. I want you to beg me to let you fuck me! Maybe I will even write my own name on the men's bathroom stall.(yet another fantasy I have about sneaking someone into the bathroom with me) I hope I find someone who wants to be there for the long haul but I am certainly not going to sit around and wait.
I am talking really big but it is the follow through I usually have the biggest problem with. I am done with being cheap and easy for romance and I am ready to be cheap and easy for the sake of being cheap and easy!
So who is with me? Anybody up for tossing the flowers and candy idea of romance and just letting it die? Yes I am cynical and tired but it is who I am learning to be.
I will now get off my soap box and start thinking of something incredibly dirty to write about. I just had to get all those girly feelings out.
I am a Good Little Choir Girl and I am a recovering hopeless romantic. Now who wants to fuck?
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do you live near me?
ReplyDeleteWell it certainly sounds like you're on the right path...
ReplyDeleteI am sure there are hundreds of people lining up after a description like that, but it's good for a girl to be spoilt for choice. I think I'm the boy version of the same thing, and I know that it's difficult to find girls that are ok with that. If you want to be whiny together, let me know ;).
ReplyDeleteAnytime you want to whine just let me know. Sometimes you just need to vent. And as for a line, I haven't seen one form yet but I'm always looking for someone to start one ;)
ReplyDelete