I was being the Good Little Choir Girl that I am and as the choir sat in the restaurant I slipped off to the bathroom to take a pic. My girls were looking pretty good so I decided to let the world see them. What do you think:
Well the name says it all. I am a good little choir girl or at least that is what most people think. I am exploring all I can and trying to unleash my inner sex kitten. Won't you come along on my journey to find out just how much of a whore I really am?
Yummy- looks like a delightful place to rest my cock.
ReplyDeleteI'm with SillyBastard. I'd love to place my cock between your tits.
ReplyDeleteI'm not above sharing- we can each take a tit and take turns exploring her trained throat. Deal?
ReplyDeleteThat is so nice for you boys to take turns. Sharing is always good.
ReplyDeleteIs there room for more?
ReplyDelete