It has been blowing wind all day and has that feeling in the air like at any moment it could rain. I have been having a lazy day of reading the paper, drinking way too much coffee, and of course daydreaming and fantasizing. This sort of weather always makes me a little sappy for some reason and I thought mostly about the slow fuck. The kind that makes every pore in your body want to be touched and caressed. Here is a little of what crossed my mind.
The wind is blowing through the trees and the smell of rain envelopes us like perfume. There is no sound but your breath and the wind in the trees. We sit in front of the fireplace with fire slowly dying and us wrapped in each others arms. You get up to stroke the embers in the fireplace. I can't help but look at your ass firmly on display in front of my as you are bending over to attend to the fire. I can't resist but to quietly stand and walk the couple feet to where you are. I grab your ass and make a sound you know so well. The sound of me wanting you. I hear you softly chuckle and as you stand up. I tell you not to turn around. I want to feel you first. I love you being taller than me and your shoulders wide. You had taken your shirt off and are only wearing your pajama pants so I can trace the outline of your body. I can feel the heat rising in your skin. I reach up and caress your shoulders and neck. I wrap my arms around your waist. You take my hand and gently place it on your growing cock. You want me to know that it is me it is growing for. I kiss your back and you turn around with my arms still around you. You take my head in your hands and kiss me. I can feel your tongue touching the top of my mouth and your thumbs grazing my cheeks. You move to my neck and begin to kiss and suck knowing how much that turns me on. You move to my collarbone and move to right under my chin tracing your way using the tip of your tongue. As though we are thinking with one mind we take the steps to the couch still intertwined and kissing.
You sit me down and spread my legs apart. The robe I had on is by now been untied but the cool feeling of silk from the robe and the matching nightie are invigorating to my hot flesh. You look me directly in the eyes as you begin to make your way to my pussy which is very wet. You gently kiss the engorged lips and lightly touch my clit with your tongue. I squirm in my seat and again you chuckle softly finding pleasure in the noises you have me make. Your hands travel to my thighs and then my ass while your mouth dines on all my cunt has to offer. In one motion you bring me to the edge of the couch and slide two fingers into me and curl them up finding my spot. The spot that makes me moan loudly and whimper. I can't contain myself and cum hard. I am on you. Your lips are glistening with my wetness and you come up to kiss me. As we kiss I bite your lip just so and it surprises you we being so bold. I think how I am just getting you back for all the chuckling. I move forward and make you lay down on your back in front of the fireplace that is just barely glowing.
I move between your legs and start at your nipples and tease them with my tongue. I love blowing cool air on them in between times of sucking and nibbling. I know it drives you crazy and makes you do your own bit of squirming. I use my tongue and lips making my way down to your hard cock that has been making it's presence known while I was enjoying your chest. I remove your pajama bottoms and it stands as if saluting me. I take just the tip in my mouth and give a little suck. I want to taste your precum. I take my left hand and take a hold of your balls while I begin licking your manly pole. You are so hard and I want you so badly. My pussy lips are pulsing and I can hear the sound of blood rushing in my ears. I slowly move back towards your chest while still maintaining a hand on your shaft and balls. I kiss you. I sit and let your erect cock slip into my wetness and I squeeze you from the inside. I love the way you fill me and just having you inside me brings me such joy. I ride you and go back and forth feeling every muscle in your body feel as though it is going through me. You put your hands on my ass and pull me forward and back knowing that not only is it getting you ready but my clit is being rubbed in all the right ways. I know you are about to cum and so am I. You sit up and my legs go around your back as we sit wrapped together and you fill me with your hot manhood.
We stay that way for a few seconds as I tremble and twitch as I always do. Again you laugh and gingerly kiss my nose. You kiss sweetly my eyelids and cheeks and finally my lips. As we separate you grab the pillows from the couch and the throw blanket from the air and we lay in front of the dark fireplace spooned together in the glow of our own fire.
I couldn't help but write a slightly more romantic fantasy this evening. I am trying to become a recovering hopeless romantic but every once in awhile it seeps back in.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment