Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Good Clean Fun

I just got out of the shower not long ago and as I sat here with still wet hair and other parts still moist I decided to write tonight about a little shower fantasy I once had. I hope you all enjoy it.

I hear the shower running as soon as I walked in the door. I knew you were there and I soon as I thought of the fact that you were wet and naked I couldn't get down the hall fast enough. As I approached the door to the bathroom I could see the steam flowing from under the door and my pussy seemed to start to flow a bit as well in anticipation. I could hear you do what you call singing being amplified by the acoustics around you. I stood outside the door and slowly undressed so that I would be ready to join you as quickly as I could.
I slowly opened the door so as to take a moment to myself to watch you briefly through the slightly opaque shower curtain. I could make out the shape of your body and the outline of your profile. My eyes of course went to your semi hard cock. I could tell you had been playing a bit but not to fruition, which is just what I was there for. As I stared at you through the curtain I began to gently feel my breasts and pinch my nipples as they got harder and more erect. I was already so hot and wet that it was difficult to imagine I hadn't even stepped into the water yet.
You turned towards me as you went to wet your hair and caught a glimpse of my body's outline. I thought for sure that the sound of my breathing and my hushed moaning would have alerted you first to my arrival. Without missing a breath you pull the curtain back and tell me to come closer. I walk the couple steps to the edge of the shower and you grab me forcefully and kiss me. I can feel your wet body pulling me in and surrounding me. My wet cunt and your wet body seem to melt together without hesitation. I stepped in and you take the time to make sure I get under the hot steamy water. You take the body wash and slowly squeeze some into the palm of your hand. I love it when you use my girly scented soap. That smell of wildflowers and vanilla mixed with your own manly musk. You are standing behind me and you massage the soap onto my back and shoulders. As the lather grows so do you and I can feel the stiffening of your cock as it is caressing my ass. You turn me around and tell me that I am a very dirty girl and that you will have to make sure I get clean. The soap lather is rubbed between the palms of your hands and you cup my breasts. They are heaving with my breath and dying to be suckled. Your hands follow the lines of my body and rest on my hips. You kiss me again and move your lips down my neck until you reach my breasts. They are full and the nipples are so very hard. Every nerve is on edge and waiting anxiously for you to touch. You take one nipple into your warm mouth and nibble it while pinching the other between your fingers. You seem to chuckle as I let out a little moan and don't seem to know whether to lurch backward or lean in for more. You begin kissing your way back up to my lips while your hand seems to travel south and finds my pussy.
I feel your fingers slowly move inside. First one as to just tease me and then two going deep inside. I feel you circle my clit as though you were asking it to come out and play. The moment you touch it I go weak in the knees with pleasure. The heat and the steam makes everything seem like a dream and I want nothing more than to taste you.
You bring your fingers out and touch my lips as they eagerly wait to take them into my mouth. I can taste myself on you and you love watching me suck your fingers with suck delight. I kneel down in the bottom of the tub while the water lands on my head and back. I take you into my mouth and slowly taste every part. I fit as much of you in as I can and use my hand to caress the rest of your beautiful shaft. I kiss and suck gently down your cock until I reach your balls and fill my mouth with their softness. I can feel them swell with cum and know that soon that will be in me. My hands take heir time making it down your legs and my fingernails teasingly make their way back up. I reach my hand to your nipples and lightly touch and play with them. I know how much you like it when I do that and I myself chuckle at the moan you let out. The heat of the water begins to cool and you bring me back to my feet and pull back the curtain. As you reach behind me to shut off the water you kiss my again and your tongue explores all the places your manhood had just been.
I step out of the shower and you spin me around so that I am holding onto the towel rod. You are hungry for me and begin to taste my skin now that it is wet and warm. I feel your hands come around and find my breasts again while you are kissing my neck and tracing the outline of my ear with your tongue. Your breath fills my ears like the sweet intoxication of music. I leave my hands on the towel rod as you pull my hips back. I arch my back and am ready for you to enter me. My cunt is so ready for you and it is so wet it is as if it is crying for you. You side into me and start a rhythmic pulsing using my hips as an instrument. You and I are both so close to a climax and you teasingly pull yourself out. I feel your hand caress my ass and I know where you are about to go. I lean over more and elevate my rear up for you. You gently at first enter the tip into my dark place and then slowly so all the way in. I am so wet and ready that it isn't a difficult task. You start to rock into me and I can feel your balls as they hit near my clit with every thrust. You reach around and grab my breast squeezing hard. I love the feeling of you in every part of me as you now have your cock in my ass and your fingers in my pussy flicking my clit.
I tell you that I am going to cum and you leave your fingers inside me so that I can run my juices down your hand. Moments later with just a couple more thrusts I feel you tense and then fill me with your hot cum. I collapse to the floor as you pull your semi hard cock out of my ass. You meet me on the bathroom mat and kindly take a rolled up towel and place it under your head and wrap me in your arms. We lay on the floor exhausted and spent covered in each others juices and sweat.
Now for another shower.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic.

    I love learning more about my Good Little Choir Girl from everything she writes.

    So, you don't like my singing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very good at writing hot, erotic stories.

    Are they based on reality or are they all in your imagination?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are based in both reality and fantasy. Isn't that what makes things worthwhile. A little of what really happened and what you would do if given a second chance at the same situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tres hot. Steamy and wet. Made me hard.

    Tell us more.

    ReplyDelete