Personally, I think glasses add a whole new dimension to a woman's face. They add sophistication, subtlety, beauty, and seductive qualities. Generally, I would say that a woman with glasses is far more attractive than a woman without!
In short, I agree with you... "glasses are pretty damn sexy!".
Well the name says it all. I am a good little choir girl or at least that is what most people think. I am exploring all I can and trying to unleash my inner sex kitten. Won't you come along on my journey to find out just how much of a whore I really am?
Personally, I think glasses add a whole new dimension to a woman's face. They add sophistication, subtlety, beauty, and seductive qualities. Generally, I would say that a woman with glasses is far more attractive than a woman without!
ReplyDeleteIn short, I agree with you... "glasses are pretty damn sexy!".
I always make passes at girls in glasses. They make a woman look intelligent and maybe just a little bit innocent and submissive...
ReplyDeletenormally no, but in your case I would make an exception, because I want you..bad. You sexy girl.
ReplyDeleteGirls who wear glasses, like it up their asses ;)
ReplyDeletecompletely untrue.
ReplyDeleteGlasses are frickin HOT.