Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Divine Paddle

I have recently started an obsession with a paddle. I cannot begin to explain the feeling. The smooth feel of the wood on my bare begging ass, the sting that follows after its impressive force. The pain that seems to encompass my whole being. I shake and tremble for a long while after and my body goes against its natural response and instead yearns for it and I get wet with the thought. I love the feel under my rough jeans as I sit with my knees still shaking and my ass on fire. I know the redness and bruising is going to be impressive and the thought that no one knows so turns me on. I am ultra sensitive right now and I know any soft touch would throw me into an uncontrollable convulsion of pleasure. I understand this isn't for everyone but I feel so peaceful once I've been punished. All my stress and anxiousness disappears for a little while and even my self conscious insecurities disappear. I want to be used. I want to be taken. I want to be controlled. I wonder what more I can take. I wonder what else I can endure. What more will you do to me?

3 comments:

  1. Well, I picked mine up after deciding that I preferred an instrument that played a role in between the palm and the cane. I've found that after warming her up with my hand, switching to the paddle and having her count along for about a dozen or so is an effective daily tune up. An intimate lead in over the knee, then transition, location and tone of course depend on the current events as they effect. Counting along btw, I find keeps her attention on the lesson at hand, keeps her focused, keeps her mind from wandering away from what's to be learned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with counting along. It makes me focus and anxiously anticipate how many delicious blows are to come. I have not been caned (yet), but I do appreciate the belt. The smell of the leather and the feel of it. The hand is wonderful but also makes it more personal so it depends on why I'm being punished. The most stinging blows though I have been given have come from phone charger cords and even a removable car antenna. You sometimes have to use what's on hand.

      Delete
  2. Have you found someone to discipline you properly? swheeten@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete