Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trying to catch up

I am house sitting for a few days and I will hopefully do some catching up on my writing as well as fantasizing and reading. A few days alone without cock nearby will either drive me crazy or completely send me into a frenzy of porn and daydreaming. Which should I start with?

5 comments:

  1. Or spend odd awake hours talking to horny Brits in different time-zones ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should figure out this time difference thing. I was up horny with noone to talk to. I do love a horny man and an accent is such a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may want to start by looking at the porn and reading the stories on my blog. The pictures are me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, so, what have you done then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, too much of a good thing...

    ReplyDelete